Subject: Re: [boost] [Boost-announce] [metaparse] Review period starts May 25th and ends June 7th
From: Gavin Lambert (gavinl_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-06-02 19:17:52

On 3/06/2015 10:00, Edward Diener wrote:
> When I clicked the index.html for the original docs I got a link to the
> tutorial and that's it. Now I see that has been changed and the link has
> been removed.

Note that the link to the original docs in the original review post was
to getting_started.html, not to index.html. This may be part of your
confusion with the "changed documentation", especially if you did not
notice the tiny [up] link at the very bottom of the Getting Started page.

Of course, it was probably a mistake on the part of the review manager
to post a link to a sub-page of the docs instead of to the whole thing,
although it was in the context of "here's a tutorial" rather than
"here's the docs".