Subject: Re: [boost] Interest in adding support for the Bloomberg Standard Library
From: Mathias Gaunard (mathias.gaunard_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-08-27 17:21:04

On 27/08/2015 23:12, Robert Ramey wrote:

>> Before I make all the necessary changes and do a pull request,
>
> pull request for which library? This sounds like you'd like to
> incorporate BSL into Boost containers. Is that what you mean or
> something else?

> <snip/>
>
> Wouldn't it be more appropriate to make a Bloomberg.Config which would
> #include <boost/config.hpp> ?

No, I'm talking about Boost supporting BSL as a C++ standard library
provider, just like libstdc++, libc++, STLport, roguewave, etc.

i.e. adding the option to boost/config/select_stdlib_config.hpp

> Well there would certainly be interest in getting more testers.

The testers would be for the configuration with BSL as a standard
library, in case that wasn't clear either.