Subject: Re: [boost] ATTENTION: Library requirements..
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-01-11 11:36:10

Why don't you have another window open? Preferably on another screen, of course.

> So, when I search for something, I search in either the source code or the docs sources. Which is
why I
> like QuickBook - it is perfectly readable in the source form and doesn't clutter the content with
the
> markup.

I'm surprised - but I can see that it makes some (a little) sense.

> I'll emphasize that the above is written from the perspective of looking for something. When I
want to
> learn something, i.e. read a considerable amount of text, possibly following links, I use html. It
beats
> pdf as navigation is much easier.

Navigation *should* be as easy in PDF as HTML. It is if generated using Quickbook. All the links
should be there (if a little less visible).

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow
Prizet Farmhouse