Subject: Re: [boost] [gsoc16] Boost rejected as GSoC 2016 org
From: Glen Fernandes (glen.fernandes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-03-01 17:06:30

Niall Douglas wrote:
> Please take your trolling elsewhere. Nobody here appreciates it.

Niall, I know that you put a lot of work into GSOC each year, so I can
understand that the rejection is unsettling.

I'm sure you responded in the heat of the moment and I would guess
that Andreas doesn't even require you to apologize for the accusation.

That said, given that you represent Boost in all things GSOC, for all
public eyes on this thread (or others), I personally wish that you employ
some restraint to avoid painting the organization in a less than desirable
light.

Glen