Subject: Re: [boost] [typeof][scope_exit] VS2017 and option /permissive-
From: Daniela Engert (dani_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-04-15 18:10:21

Am 15.04.2017 um 16:23 schrieb Peter Dimov via Boost:

> Interesting. I didn't think of that but you're right. This is probably
> the reason qualifiers are stripped via a helper function and not with a
> type trait in the original implementation.

I've reworked my pull-request by incorporating your suggestions with
some minor additional tweaks required to make it work. The tests of
Boost.Typeof pass with msvc10, msvc12, msvc14, and msvc14.1, and a test
run of the full Boost testsuite with msvc14.1 is successful as well.
Given the generality of the suggested change, I'd appreciate if someone
would test it on gcc and clang, too.

Ciao
  Dani

--
PGP/GPG: 2CCB 3ECB 0954 5CD3 B0DB 6AA0 BA03 56A1 2C4638C5