Subject: Re: [boost] [review][beast] Review of Beast starts today : July 1 - July 10
From: Vinícius dos Santos Oliveira (vini.ipsmaker_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-07-08 21:22:24

> > Generally I've kept a headers() collection and a body() collection.
>
> Words are cheap. Please provide a serializer which compiles and runs,
> with tests, and operates on Beast messages and does not use
> <boost/asio/buffer.hpp>. I've provided something that works, time for
> you to do the same.

This is one of the most ridiculous things one can say during a Boost review.

It's like freeing yourself from any critique. Your vote only counts if
you've implemented a library that can do this, this and that. So I'll
implement one feature that nobody uses today and then nobody can criticize
my library. What's the purpose of the review then? If the review pleases
you, it's one more approval. If the review displeases you, you just need to
run to “you aren't Beast author nor any library close to that so your
opinion don't count”.

I'd **never** reply such nonsense in reviews done to libraries of mine.

--
Vinícius dos Santos Oliveira
https://vinipsmaker.github.io/