Subject: [boost] [root_ptr] Deterministic Javascript-like memory manager
From: Phil Bouchard (philippeb8_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-07-08 23:10:52

Hello Boost / Qt,

After some experience I have gained in Javascript over the last year, I
decided to integrate root_ptr in a quest to replace their garbage collector.

So I did and I already have an example. If we mimic the Javascript
function scope in C++ then we'll have the following:
https://github.com/philippeb8/root_ptr/blob/develop/example/javascript_example1.cpp

The application was compiled with:
g++ -fpermissive -DBOOST_DISABLE_THREADS -std=c++11 -I../include
-I/usr/local/include -L/usr/local/lib -lboost_thread -lboost_system
javascript_example1.cpp

And it outputs:
Scope 0: BEGIN
Scope 1: BEGIN