Subject: Re: [boost] [Root.Ptr] Update (C consultancy -> ISO)
From: Phil Bouchard (philippeb8_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-08-14 12:04:07

On 08/14/2017 02:48 AM, Olaf van der Spek via Boost wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 14, 2017 at 1:48 AM, Phil Bouchard via Boost
> <boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> Greetings,
>>
>> I just wanted to update everyone that I just made the Root.Ptr repository
>> private:
>> https://github.com/philippeb8/root_ptr
>>
>> This is because I am about to work as a consultant to fix memory leaks in C
>> code and possibly C++98 code later on. When I am done testing Root.Ptr then
>> I will submit it to ISO which is already pre-approved.
>
> Why does the repo need to be private while you work on other stuff?

The latest branch includes an entire new C / C++98 parser which I will
use for my work. Unfortunately we cannot make a single branch private
and we need to take the whole repository down.

Once I am done then I'll make everything public again or if I create a
new private repository for the parser then I can make root_ptr public.

I'll let you know but the parser will remain commercial.

Thank you,
-Phil