Subject: [boost] Boost CMake update
From: paul (pfultz2_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-09-29 17:02:05

Hi all,

So I have been working at converting more of boost tests to cmake utilizing
the BCM library, here:

https://github.com/boost-cmake/boost/tree/1.64

This is a build of Boost 1.64, with a majority of the tests integrated. There
is still much more work needed to update the tests, as there are some that
still fail. Also, some of the libraries were skipped due to missing headers in
the 1.64 tag. You can check the library yourself by running cmake:

cd build
mkdir build
cmake ..
cmake --build . --target check

This will build all the tests. You can check the tests for one target with:

cmake --build . --target check-boost_core

Which will run the tests for just `boost_core`.

This was all generated using scripts in https://github.com/pfultz2/boost-cmake

I plan to update this to a newer version of boost. If anyone has fixes or
changes they can send a PR or issue on either repos, and I will try to
incorporate them in.

Thanks,
Paul

.