Subject: Re: [boost] [CMake] Status of cmake support.
From: Hans Dembinski (hans.dembinski_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-02-23 10:35:36

Hi Paul,

> On 21. Feb 2018, at 03:42, P F via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>
> That is correct. I have built a collection cmake modules to aid in building cmake scripts. We are looking for a review manager for this, as the original manager will not be able to. In the mean time, I have done an initial implementation of cmake across boost, as a proof-of-concept. After the cmake modules are accepted in boost, the goal would be to integrate these initial cmake files across boost after author’s modifications.

I would be happy to fill the role of review manager for BCM, although I am not sure if I fulfil the criterion of an "active boost member" already
http://www.boost.org/community/reviews.html#Review_Manager

If that refers to someone who maintains a library in boost, I do not pass. If it includes someone who has been around for a while, participated in discussions, submitted a patch to boost (I admit, it was a really small one), and has a proposed library in the review queue, then I could do it.

Best regards,
Hans