Subject: [boost] Which headers to include?
From: Lakshay Garg (lakshayg373_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-03-03 17:08:07

Hello Boost

I am using a few Boost libraries in a project I am working on. I must
confess that this is perhaps my first serious use of boost so all this
could just be due to lack of familiarity. The one thing that keeps
frustrating me about boost is finding out _which headers to include?_

I am not sure if this is a problem with my googling skills or library
documentation or maybe I just don't know the proper place to look at
but most of the times I need to use a library with lots of headers (I
am looking at Boost.Log) I have to go grepping the boost code.

Is there something I am missing or is there a better way to go about
this problem?

Lakshay