Subject: Re: [boost] [Boost.Yap] Review results
From: Seth (bugs_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-03-06 11:02:45

On 06-03-18 08:19, Gavin Lambert via Boost wrote:

> Even if positional placeholders are needed, anything that requires at
> least C++11 should be using std::placeholders instead of defining
> custom ones, without compelling reason.

Having separate domains for placeholders is pretty obviously powerful,
and this has been the pattern in Boost Proto before.

The chief difference with the standard library placeholders is that,
sadly, the standard library placeholders donot afford tag type parameter.

If Yap was "Yet Another Bind" library I'd be tempted to agree with you,
but AFAICT Yap isn't about that.