Subject: Re: [boost] [gsoc18] Boost.Detour & Mentor Search
From: David Bellot (david.bellot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-03-14 12:40:42

Hi Michael,

as it is a new project in Boost, ideally you want to write a first draft
proposal and submit it to this list too (via a link please, do not attach
document).

I'm sure someone would be interested in mentoring for GSoC especially if
the idea is brilliantly explained.
As we have a few days left before submission to Google, I encourage you to
start working on it right now.

Cheers,
David