Subject: Re: [boost] GSOC 18 Enhancing Boost.Intrusive Library
From: Athul Pai (athulpai05_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-03-22 18:41:52

Hey Vinicius,

Thanks for the feedback.
As you said documentation might tricky so I have changed my schedule. Do
look at the new Proposal
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Rmvzq4nqsu-qEfiTbhWhSxPI31RVHoYGadbMJ7urk4Q/edit?usp=drive_web&ouid=114650494775555899134>
i have assigned 4-5 days for documentation and testing.

As far as the Testing part was concerned I had planned to make test
cases(of different types and different length - ranging from a very small
size to a max value )
then test them against the standard implementations of the proposed
algorithm in python and check for the measure the time and accuracy of
output I would implement against the one already implemented in Python (The
links to the standard implementation in python are in the updated proposal.
These implementations in python are part of Python Package index)

The suffix tree link you had asked for : Sufiix_tree
<https://github.com/Athulpai12/SuffixTree>

The boost libraries i mentioned had been used by me to compensate the
functionalities missing in STL of C++ so i have not gone into the depth of
boost style of coding .I will make sure I am well versed with it before I
start to contributing to boost libraries.

And As far as git is concerned I actually do have worked n git a lot of
times (The reason I shared Suffix tree on Drive is because it was already
present there). I have performed merge , commit , checkout , annotate, diff
and played around with many other thing . Also the editor (CLION) I use now
has version control embedded within it so all the commands are just one
click of a button with a good UI.
CLION Version control that I use.
CLion Version Control Image
<https://drive.google.com/open?id=18accCWuwo8NZL4jK8uRrsJ1hhOH7bxmX>