Subject: Re: [boost] [cmake] Where to discuss CMake in Boost?
From: Richard (legalize_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-03-23 15:46:25

[I'm attempting to set replies to boost-cmake_at_[hidden]; we'll
see if it works or if the list software rewrites my header.]

In article <CABUeae_NH8TsFRPYOhKjjrS=6BqOfuoG=HCp4N0TmryGeCxA2g_at_[hidden]>,
    Mateusz Loskot via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]> writes:

> For instance, I wish Boost offered CMake support library, review eg.
> BCM and let it in.
> I'm not speaking of building Boost with CMake, no!
> I mean joint development of support scripts for Modern CMake
> which are useful for those Boost library developers who wish to add CMake
> configuration (along the official BB2), for convenience.
> I think such bunch of Boost for CMake scripts would foster better
> common practices.

OK, I'd consider myself moderately familiar with CMake, but by no
means an expert. However, when I read the above paragraph, I have no
idea what you are talking about. Can you be more specific?

            The Terminals Wiki <http://terminals-wiki.org>