Subject: [boost] [gsoc18] Seeking mentor for Boost.uBLAS Statistics and Machine Learning
From: Raul Alfonso Sanchez Cayo (raul.sanchez.cayo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-03-26 00:15:38

Hi I'm Raul Sanchez Cayo, a student at The University of Guadalajara and
I'm looking for a mentor. The Statistics and Machine Learning project on
your ideas list got my attention. I just took the subject of Statistics
last semester and I found it really interesting, especially when we got
into different kinds of distributions and learned how to analyze them.

Of course Statistics is not the only reason I want to work with this
project. Since last year, I have been training to compete in the ACM-ICPC
using C++. Although C++ is not the only programming language I work with,
it is by far the first I have gotten to know deeply.

I will be submitting a more detailed proposal at Google today, along with
my programming competency test and a couple of libraries of my own.

Thanks for your time, I look forward to hear from you.