Subject: Re: [boost] clang-win, again
From: degski (degski_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-10-26 11:59:04

On Fri, 26 Oct 2018 at 01:37, Edward Diener via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> I have not attempted to build clang-8.0 under Windows. I ran into too
> many errors in the past attempting to build clang on Windows, which were
> ignored when I mentioned it on the clang developers list, to want to
> keep pursuing another attempt.

Is there any particular reason that you cannot use the binaries that are
available for download from llvm.org? You seem to focus on a problem that
has some interest, but that now stops you from seeing the problem(s) there
is(are) with building boost with clang [which binary is doing that seem
rather irrelevant to me].

degski
-
*“If something cannot go on forever, it will stop" - Herbert Stein*