Subject: Re: [boost] Ignoring unused type aliases in concepts
From: Mateusz Loskot (mateusz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-12-17 17:06:44

On Mon, 17 Dec 2018 at 17:29, Paul A. Bristow via Boost
<boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> [...]

Right. Sounds good :)

> I asked before for suggestions about if and where this document should be placed in Boost's GitHub world, but didn't get any
> response.
>
> If a decision can be made on this, then I will move it and update to include option 3.

Paul, I remember your call. In fact, I've been waiting for answer to
your it myself too,
because I was going to help copying the old wiki to GitHub.

What about collecting a list of what to migrate and where?
I've just started this page
https://github.com/boostorg/website/wiki/Trac-Wiki-Migration

Best regards,