Subject: Re: [boost] Ignoring unused type aliases in concepts
From: stefan (stefan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-12-17 17:16:05

Hi Paul,

On 2018-12-17 11:28 a.m., Paul A. Bristow via Boost wrote:
> [...]

I don't think you should have to wait for any formal decision. It's a
wiki ! :-)

Anyhow, I have created a placeholder page here:
https://github.com/boostorg/boost/wiki/Guidelines:-Warnings,

so please fill it in. If you (or anyone else for that matter) think this
is the wrong place, feel free to rename it.

Stefan