Subject: [boost] [multi_index] problem with Travis integration
From: Joaquin M López Muñoz (joaquinlopezmunoz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-12-30 10:30:43

Sorry to be such a noob when it comes to Travis integration, but for the
life of
me I just can't see how to fix the following:

Travis was activated for boostorg/multi_index yesterday, and, in
addition, I've been given
admin privileges to boostorg/multi_index so I can, in theory, control
how the Github/Travis
communication happens. Evreything is working OK except that, when I push
something to
develop, *two* Travis tasks are created, named "Travis CI - Branch"and
"continuous-integration/travis-ci/push":

whereas in all the other boostorg libs I've examined, only
"continuous-integration/travis-ci/push" appears (example with smart_ptr):

I've walked all over the settings pages for both Travis and Github,
looked up on
the Internet and didn't come to any conclusion as to what this "Travis
CI - Branch"
thing is and how it can be turned off so that integration looks the same way
as for any other Boost lib.

Any clue much appreciated.

Joaquín M López Muñoz