Subject: Re: [boost] [multi_index] problem with Travis integration
From: Nikita Kniazev (nok.raven_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-12-31 12:14:33

Aah, you repository has both Travis enabled. Formerly Travis had two
separated sites, one (.org) served for open source project and other (.com)
for private projects. A while ago they opened .com for open sources and
announced that they will merge .org to .com, but actually nothing changed.
https://docs.travis-ci.com/user/open-source-on-travis-ci-com/