Subject: [boost] question about GSoC 2019
From: Aziz Mousa (azizmousa1010_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-03-17 21:09:33

hello there,
I want to participate in boost project in the GSoC but I am confused a
little bit and there is some points that I don't understand and I need some
help here please

* First : to be involve in this event if I don't have my own idea should I
choose one project form the list like boost.GIL or boost.uBLAS as all or
should choose a specific project inside one of them like project 1, or
project 2

* second: if I choose project in boost.uBLAS should I be professional in
machine learning? because I am still in the start of road in this field but
I am work on it and will make progress as soon as possible

* third : is there any thing should I do or submit before the student
registration opens in GSoC website ?

thanks in advance.