From: degski (degski_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-06-03 13:12:57

On Mon, 3 Jun 2019 at 12:04, Paul A Bristow via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> It works on VS 2019 and 2017 just fine. I just have to think about what I
> should do about VS 2015 (if anything at all), since that compiler claims
> to be a
> C++11 compiler and this is supposed to be a C++11 Library.

 It can claim all it wants, but it's not.

Since this is a *new* library, current Boost guidance is that you should not
> expend much effort on trying to get it to work with earlier than VS 2017.

Exactly my thinking.

Getting your library to work with current VS, GCC and Clang compilers
> working IS
> needed.

I thought OP said it was working with VS17 and VS19. I presume that means
it also works with current Clang's/GCC's.

degski

--
@realdegski