From: JeanHeyd Meneide (phdofthehouse_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-06-03 14:20:38

On Mon, Jun 3, 2019 at 9:13 AM degski via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> On Mon, 3 Jun 2019 at 12:04, Paul A Bristow via Boost <
> boost_at_[hidden]>
> wrote:
>
> I thought OP said it was working with VS17 and VS19. I presume that means
> it also works with current Clang's/GCC's.
>
> degski
> --
> @realdegski

     Yes! The library works with the Big 3 compilers, and a few others I
got my hands on to manually test. I don't have a wealth of testing
infrastructure and machines accessible to me, and the travis-ci is rather
bare (just testing on the vanilla clang and gcc that come off the shelf
from their builds).

Sincerely,
JeanHeyd Meneide