From: degski (degski_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-02-29 19:15:49

On Sat, 29 Feb 2020 at 09:51, Adham Sabry via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> thanks .i have already studied boost thread and i just want to make sure
> that this is bug so as to avoid using boost::async with thread pool

The library is a prototype of things that expectedly will be part of C++23,
so by the time C++23 arrives (the library tracks the developing std, so by
the time its frozen, it IS the std), all you need to do, is change the
namespace and the 'include', and delete the 'old' lib (headers).

degski

--
@realdegski
https://brave.com/google-gdpr-workaround/