From: Christopher Kormanyos (e_float_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-03-24 15:50:03

> I have prepared a draft proposal for general robust> predicates for Boost.Geometry.
I believe this is a very good proposal. I especiallyappreciate the theoretical background is rich and detailed.
I left two anonymous trivial spelling suggestions notedat the document.
Good luck and kind regards, Chris

    On Tuesday, March 24, 2020, 2:24:43 PM GMT+1, Marc Glisse via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

 On Mon, 23 Mar 2020, Tinko Bartels via Boost wrote:

> I have prepared a draft proposal for general robust predicates for
> Boost.Geometry.

Hello,

some references that can be relevant:

https://hal.inria.fr/inria-00344297

http://alice.loria.fr/index.php/software/4-library/75-geogram.html
(BSD license)

All the parts of CGAL relevant to your project are LGPL, I believe. I.e.
predicates are LGPL, while the triangulation datastructure and algorithm
are GPL.

--
Marc Glisse