From: Christopher Kormanyos (e_float_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-03-26 09:52:55

 Hello Dimitris,
Coming down to the wire on proposals...
I just want to make sure that you havesubmitted your proposal to the formalplace required by Google.
I am uncertain of the formal location, even thoughI should probably be expected to know this.
Does anyone know this propoer submit location?
And Dimitris, have you submitted there?
Kind regards, Chris