From: Christopher Kormanyos (e_float_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-03-31 06:27:00

> ...certain parts in this proposal have been copied out from my> proposal without my permission (especially in the part of> previous work, e.g. "implemented a BigInteger class> (and various number theoretic algorithms)"
I'm not sure if I found one of the exact passages beingmentioned, however, taken without context, I believethe passages mentioned (when taken out of context) seemto be similar in wording.
It might be a coincidence. We will be looking at the entirecontent and the context of each application, also noting thetime of receiving the applications.
I advise no big changes to the existing proposals at this time.
Kind regards, Chris

   On Tuesday, March 31, 2020, 2:58:12 AM GMT+2, dim131 via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

 Hi,

I would like to point out that certain parts in this proposal have been
copied out from my proposal without my permission (especially in the part of
previous work, e.g. "implemented a BigInteger class (and various number
theoretic algorithms)" and in the milestones format).

--
Sent from: http://boost.2283326.n4.nabble.com/Boost-Dev-f2600599.html