From: suyashtava_at_[hidden]
Date: 2020-03-31 12:20:17

   Hello dim131,
   I had gone through your proposal as a reference and I found the way of
   writing in milestone really nice. It could be the best way to
   demonstrate my workflow that's why opted it.
   And regarding the Biginteger class, I had implemented it on my own and
   had also provided the link for it.
   As I had taken look through your and many other proposals as well so
   their might be the case that writing style might feel similar, but as
   objected by you I had not made any big changes but had changed almost
   everything that might feel similar to yours.
   Though we are applying for different projects and I am sure that
   different projects requires different understanding, explanation and
   schedule, so it won't create any issue.
   Deep apologies to you if you found any of these things as wrong.
   With best regards
   Suyash Srivastava