From: madhur4127 (madhur4127_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-03-31 07:32:47

Boost - Dev mailing list wrote
> I would like to point out that certain parts in this proposal have been
> copied out from my proposal without my permission

Can you share all the parts where you think the OP has copied?

Because as Chris mentioned it could be a coincidence. In fact, it is quite
ordinary for students to write a big integer class themselves as it is
required in competitive programming which the OP says he does. I guess
Number Theoretic algorithms also include GCD, Prime Sieve, Primality testing
which again would have been implemented by any (competitive) programmer.

For all the points you'll mention, OP *should* submit some proof dated prior
to your submission of the proposal.

--
Sent from: http://boost.2283326.n4.nabble.com/Boost-Dev-f2600599.html