From: René Ferdinand Rivera Morell (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2021-01-25 15:08:49

On Mon, Jan 25, 2021 at 1:24 AM Edward Diener via Boost <
boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> On 1/24/2021 3:25 PM, René Ferdinand Rivera Morell via Boost wrote:
> > As Sam Darwin referenced in his blog
> > post I have an always in-progress CI test bed for C++ that people can use
> > to get started with various cloud CI providers <
> > https://github.com/bfgroup/ci_playground>. I'll see if I can find
> non-x64
> > support in something out there (other than Travis).
>
> How does this compare with Boost CI
> https://github.com/boostorg/boost-ci.

CI playground is decidedly not Boost centric. It's just a place to get the
minimal CI for C++ working. Which is the part many first time users of CI
fail at. It's been the base for parts of boost-ci though.

> I would
> rather spend time programming than time trying to decipher CI testing
> for a Boost library.

Don't we all :-) But testing in the C++ ecosystem forces us into
uncomfortable positions.

--
-- René Ferdinand Rivera Morell
-- Don't Assume Anything  -- No Supone Nada