From: Klemens Morgenstern (klemensdavidmorgenstern_at_[hidden])
Date: 2023-08-23 11:11:49

On Wed, Aug 23, 2023 at 4:37 AM Andrzej Krzemienski via Boost
<boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> wt., 22 sie 2023 o 20:28 Niall Douglas via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]>
> napisał(a):
>
> > I received one formal review, and two bits of substantial feedback. My
> > thanks to their authors.

Two formal reviews (i.e. with recommendations), one from Ruben & one
from Marcelo.

> > I received more formal requests to run the review in September than
> > reviews, so I guess we're going to have to try this review again.
> >
> > Does anybody object to Friday 15th September to Monday 25th of September?
> >

> I am fine with the dates.
> Can we expect updates to the docs before the second review?

You can expect updates, but you shouldn't expect them to be perfect :).
I've already been doing some work during the review period, but didn't
merge it to master yet.