From: Niall Douglas (s_sourceforge_at_[hidden])
Date: 2023-08-23 13:45:37

On 23/08/2023 11:49, Richard Hodges wrote:
> These dates make it difficult for me. Extending to the end of September
> would be helpful.
>
> But if I'm one amongst many, don't hold up the coach for me.

Could do Friday 22nd September to Monday 2nd October?

You're kinda special important Richard, because I believe Klemens has
opened a showstopper bug for proposed Boost.Async in Beast or some other
library you maintain which I assume he needs fixed urgently?

(Apologies if I am wrong on this, I get an awful lot of email, I may
have misread it or indeed just fabricated this)

Niall