From: Vinnie Falco (vinnie.falco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2023-10-02 16:50:55

On Mon, Oct 2, 2023 at 9:30 AM Niall Douglas via Boost
<boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> It's not too late for a review from you or Richard if you have strong
> feelings that the library ought to be rejected?

I don't have enough knowledge or experience with C++20 coroutines to
be able to write a solid review but I believe there is a pattern of
hastily written libraries being proposed for Boost which have
reasonable implementations but not well thought out designs or
extensive field testing. I am also concerned that coroutines are "in
style" and there is a tendency for less seasoned reviewers to
rubber-stamp anything related to them. However I lack sufficient
evidence to lay this all out in a thoughtful way and thus I remain
silent. If this library is accepted we might consider it an experiment
to see if my concerns are needless. And allow sufficient time to pass
before we review another hastily written library.

Thanks