From: Peter Dimov (pdimov_at_[hidden])
Date: 2024-02-15 16:41:01

Andrey Semashev wrote:
> For user-generated content, such as forum and blog posts, videos, comments,
> issues on the trackers, discussions, etc., as well as personal information
> provided through account registration, that content belongs to its authors, but
> Boost Foundation may reserve some rights, such as to be able to moderate
> and publish it.

I'm not sure we want that.

It's been my impression that the current leadership of the Boost Foundation
would like to foster a more inclusive environment for discussions, by way of
having an appropriate code of conduct and its corresponding enforcement.
This, while commendable, is at odds with our traditional culture of frank and
merciless technical discussion. So I'm not sure I'd like the new BF moderated
forum you seem to propose.