From: René Ferdinand Rivera Morell (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2024-02-16 19:05:14

On Fri, Feb 16, 2024 at 1:01 PM David Sankel <camior_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> On Fri, Feb 16, 2024 at 10:55 AM René Ferdinand Rivera Morell <grafikrobot_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>>
>> On Fri, Feb 16, 2024 at 12:33 PM David Sankel via Boost
>> <boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

>> > Of course the licensing of the website should be BSL licensed. This is
>> > referring to the new boost logo/artwork copyright. The Boost foundation
>> > needs an assignment to enforce its licensing.
>>
>> Has the Boost Foundation enforced licensing of the current logo? If
>> so, can you give an example of what that was?
>

> Fortunately, at least in my time on the board, it hasn't been an issue. You never need these things up until the moment you do.

So.. The reason I asked is because, AFAIK, it would not be possible
for the Boost Foundation to do such enforcement. As the rights for the
logo are still with the original author. Hence I'm a bit confused why
the change is a requirement now.

--
-- René Ferdinand Rivera Morell
-- Don't Assume Anything  -- No Supone Nada