From: Ion Gaztañaga (igaztanaga_at_[hidden])
Date: 2024-03-16 21:14:54

El 16/03/2024 a las 15:29, Joaquin M López Muñoz via Boost escribió:
> https://www.boost.io/doc/contributor-guide/tweeting.html
>
> I started contributing to Boost back in 2003 and I think I have a decent
> grasp of the
> project and the community. I believe there are huge PR possibilities and
> so began
> being more active on X and Reddit (most of the recent publications in
> both services came
> actually from me). In all modesty I think the response has been
> generally good.
> If the community gives me this honor I’d be happy to have write access
> to the X account
> so that I can be even more active there.
>
> Joaquín M López Muñoz

One of the oldest wizards of the kingdom ;-)

I personally like your recent posts and promoting Boost in reddit (which
has, let's say, some hostile participants). Is there a process to gain
posting access to the Boost_Libraries account? I certainly don't know
how Boost social media management works, but I failed to find any
information about that.

Best,

Ion