From: Vinnie Falco (vinnie.falco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2024-08-01 22:56:00

On Thu, Aug 1, 2024 at 3:42 PM Robert Ramey via Boost
<boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> It might spark
> a "bidding" war as both parties have significant assets and apparently
> interest. The "winner" would be the Dawes estate who would receive a
> payment commensurate with their perceived value of the domain name.

The domain has either been transferred or is being transferred from
the Beman estate to the Foundation with cooperation of the executor.
Even if not, I don't see a bidding war happening. If the community
decides the Alliance is well suited to act as steward of the domain,
we would still honor the original terms of our proposed domain
purchase agreement (even though it was never executed). It is the
right thing to do.

Thanks