Re: [Boost-docs] The beauty of LATEX

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] The beauty of LATEX
From: Joel de Guzman (joel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-10-19 11:56:45

On 10/19/2011 4:20 PM, John Maddock wrote:

> 4) I'd love it if quickbook had a "standard" include path for useful template libraries -
> the Math lib's collection of HTML4 symbols (Greek letters mainly) would be a prime candidate.

Indeed. I suggested command line args for the search paths and
also for including qbk (and even imported C++!) files.

> 5) I believe there is a tool somewhere (I forget which library) that converts Doxygen XML
> to quickbook, so use of Doxygen doesn't necessarily preclude quickbook doing direct doc
> generation... but it will mean a long tool chain again.

Oh, I did not know that. Well, a long tool chain is not necessarily bad.
It's the fragility of the tools that hurts most. Anyway, Matias also
mentions Doxygen->LaTeX.

Regards,

--
Joel de Guzman