Re: [Boost-docs] The beauty of LATEX

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] The beauty of LATEX
From: Dave Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-10-22 20:10:28

on Fri Oct 21 2011, Joel de Guzman <joel-AT-boost-consulting.com> wrote:

> The language should not be newline nor comment sensitive.

Really, you intend to require brackets around every paragraph? Or do I
misunderstand your meaning?

>> This syntax
>> works in quickbook because it's always nested inside another block
>> which terminates it, in a more general purpose language this might not
>> always be the case.
>
> It's just like S-expressions.

Not so sure... (a)(b) is always two S-expressions and can't be
recognized as a single list, but AFAICT [a][b] might be a list or it
might be a pair of lists. Am I missing something?

--
Dave Abrahams
BoostPro Computing