Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: [ublas] LAPACK bindings error
From: dmitrypek (dmitrypek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-03-21 18:48:07

Hello,

I would like to solve a linear system of equations Ax=b, using LAPACK
bindings.
I have installed the sandbox package and followed the examples I found on
the Web.
I get the following error when compiling:

boost/numeric/bindings/detail/property_map.hpp:30:85:
error: no type named 'property_map' in 'struct
boost::numeric::bindings::detail::adaptor_access<boost::numeric::ublas::matrix&lt;double>,
void>' typedef typename mpl::at< typename adaptor_access<T>::property_map,
Key >::type type;

I would appreciate any ideas on what I can do.
Thanks.