Boost logo

Boost Interest :

Subject: Re: [Boost-cmake] README.txt and Welcome.txt?
From: Daniel James (daniel_james_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-01-27 18:35:25

2009/1/27 troy d. straszheim <troy_at_[hidden]>:
> I tweaked things when I brought cmake over so that it wouldn't insist on
> having a README.txt there, but of course it'd be good to have something
> better than the generic one that comes packaged with cmake.

OK, I'll leave this for a future release.

> Could we get a line added to the "official" docs and changelog that
> experimental CMake support is in, with a link to the archives of this list
> and I spose the boost-cmake wiki pages?

I've added a note to the changelog and the groups page on the beta
site. If there are any other pages you'd like me to change, let me
know.

http://beta.boost.org/community/groups.html#cmake
http://beta.boost.org/users/news/version_1_38_0#version_1_38_0.other_changes

If you want to, you should be able to change the website yourself, the
details are at:

http://beta.boost.org/development/website_updating.html

Daniel