Boost logo

Boost Interest :

Subject: Re: [Boost-cmake] Parallel Builds on Windows (Was: Analysis of the current CMake system)
From: Michael Jackson (mike.jackson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-02-05 10:51:52

There are those in the CMake community that successfully combine "unix
makefiles" with the Visual Studio Compilers to perform parallel builds.

http://www.cmake.org/pipermail/cmake/2008-June/022178.html is one of
the relevant threads.

Here is another thread that has some important information about
exactly what versions of gmake and others to use.

http://www.cmake.org/pipermail/cmake/2008-April/021336.html

Hope some of that helps
Mike Jackson mike.jackson_at_[hidden]
BlueQuartz Software www.bluequartz.net
Principal Software Engineer Dayton, Ohio