Boost logo

Boost Interest :

Subject: Re: [Boost-cmake] Dashboard stagnant
From: Mike Jackson (mike.jackson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-01-20 08:32:49

I guess the first thing I would do is build the same way with BJam. Do
you get the same errors? If you _do_ get the same errors then bring up
the issues on the regular boost-users mailing list. If you get
different results (works with bjam but not Cmake) then maybe start a
thread on this mailing list and let's see what might be the problem.
Mike Jackson mike.jackson_at_[hidden]
BlueQuartz Software www.bluequartz.net
Principal Software Engineer Dayton, Ohio