Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Stefan Slapeta (stefan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-02-09 14:58:03

I would like to install a testing procedure on an IBM zOS mainframe
environment in the long term. In order to do that, there are many
problems to solve, but one of them I'm currently thinking about is
whether we have a 'cookbook' that describes what regression.py exactly
does. The only python port available for zOS/OS390 is for python 2.2
whereas regression.py requires 2.3 (at least the documentation says
this, I've not investigated further), so it seems that the python script
is not of any use for this purpose.

I've also no idea at the moment how to configure bjam (though it's a
UNIX environment), but that's another story.

Cheers,

Stefan

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com