Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Paul Baxter (pauljbaxter_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-01 18:41:03

> Can we clean up the completely out of date results on the regression
> board?
> Of course the best way to fix this would be for the regression testers to
> post
> new results, but barring that, it would be nice to reduce the clutter on
> the
> regression pages:
>

> Under Microsoft Windows
> slapeta2
> Fri, 22 Apr 2005 16:08:08 +0000
>
> pjb
> Tue, 19 Apr 2005 22:34:35 +0000

I cannot run the tests very often or regularly. I wouldn't consider myself a
'regression tester' though I am interested in the state of Boost on Windows
and Linux using icc and had hoped to give a little back when possible.

Would you prefer I didn't bother sending in my 'user' results or perhaps you
could separate the results from regular testers from those ad-hoc results by
the rest of us?

I've sent a windows set tonight, as it was running anyway, but I don't want
to devalue the board with my 'clutter'. Perhaps you could delete older
results automatically.

While you're at it, would it be a good idea to request people do a full test
cycle once a week to avoid a partially stale output?

Paul

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com