Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Daniel James (daniel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-02 05:29:29

At the moment the hash_float_tests fail on gcc on SunOS (but pass on
sunpro, there's a turn up). So, I'd like to mark that, but the tool name
doesn't include the platform. At the moment, it's possible just to mark
it 'gcc-3_4_3', since no other platform uses that name, but that might
give the wrong impression. Would it be possible to change the name?

Nobody seems to be marking against it specifically at the moment, so I
don't think it'll break anything (famous last words...).

If not, I'll just make it clear in the note that the failure is on
SunOS. This isn't a big deal.

thanks,

Daniel

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com