Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Caleb Epstein (caleb.epstein_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-02 08:07:48

On 5/2/05, Daniel James <daniel_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> At the moment the hash_float_tests fail on gcc on SunOS (but pass on
> sunpro, there's a turn up). So, I'd like to mark that, but the tool name
> doesn't include the platform. At the moment, it's possible just to mark
> it 'gcc-3_4_3', since no other platform uses that name, but that might
> give the wrong impression. Would it be possible to change the name?

I have changed my toolset names to include a -sunos suffix (e.g.
gcc-3_4_3-sunos and sunpro-5_3-sunos). I meant to do this last week
to address some other platform-specific failures in Boost.Thread but
only just got to it now. Sorry for the delay.

These results take about 8 hours to run, so I don't think they'll be
uploaded until late this afternoon (US Eastern time).

--
Caleb Epstein
caleb dot epstein at gmail dot com

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com