Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-04 12:23:57

> I am referring to all the other libraries that fail because there is
> no wide character support. Can you confirm that "the right thing to
> do" is not to play with the conditional macros, rather to flag these
> failures in explicit-failures-markup.xml?

Let me see, some of them are failing because integer_traits is not correctly
set up, see for example
http://engineering.meta-comm.com/boost-regression/CVS-HEAD/developer/output/Dramatec-bin-boost-status-crc_test-test-qcc-3-3-5-gpp-debug.html

Does QNX have a wchar.h at all? And if so does it define
WCHAR_MAX/WCHAR_MIN ?

If not, if you can tell me whether wchar_t is signed or unsigned and what
size it is then I can patch that header up.

Failures like this one:
http://engineering.meta-comm.com/boost-regression/CVS-HEAD/developer/output/Dramatec-bin-boost-libs-date_time-test-testfacet-test-qcc-3-3-5-gpp-debug.html
are because there's no library wide character streams support, take a look
at the mingw results (another platform with poor wide character library
support), if they've been marked up as expected there's a good chance the
QNX ones should be as well.

But if we get integer_traits fixed first then you can see what new passes
you get.

John.

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com