Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Jim Douglas (jim_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-04 17:29:07

John Maddock wrote:
> Let me see, some of them are failing because integer_traits is not correctly
> set up, see for example
> http://engineering.meta-comm.com/boost-regression/CVS-HEAD/developer/output/Dramatec-bin-boost-status-crc_test-test-qcc-3-3-5-gpp-debug.html
>
> Does QNX have a wchar.h at all? And if so does it define
> WCHAR_MAX/WCHAR_MIN ?

There is a wchar.h in the 'include' directory and it does define
WCHAR_MIN/MAX. You can see WCHAR_MAX in the config_info results.

[...]

> Failures like this one:
> http://engineering.meta-comm.com/boost-regression/CVS-HEAD/developer/output/Dramatec-bin-boost-libs-date_time-test-testfacet-test-qcc-3-3-5-gpp-debug.html
> are because there's no library wide character streams support, take a look
> at the mingw results (another platform with poor wide character library
> support), if they've been marked up as expected there's a good chance the
> QNX ones should be as well.

It's not a question of "poor" support, it's none existent :-) I have it
on good authority that _GLIBCPP_USE_WCHAR_T has intentionally been left
undefined because the wide character streams support is broken in the
QNX/GNU C++ std lib.

Jim

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com